Thank you to all participants of Reflections 2022-2023! We are very grateful to all students and parents for taking time to submit entries. We received around 50 submissions across all categories and winners were announced and awarded certificates and medals in their respective categories. Please check out the video of the students!
- Primary (preschool-grade 2)
- Intermediate (grades 3-5)
- Middle/Junior (grades 6-8)
- Special Artist: All grades welcome
HOW TO ENTER:
- Have your child come up with an original idea for their entry around this year’s theme, “Show Your Voice!”
- See the Official Rules for each Category.
- All entries must be submitted via the Google Form but have the originals ready to drop off at school if you are a first place winner.
- Entries are due October 20, 2022 by 10 PM
Reflections 2021-2022 year's CV winners:
View California PTA State Winners 2022
- Award of Excellence:
- Award of Merit
Participate in the Student’s Reflections Theme Search
For submitting the award-winning theme, the student receives $100 and recognition at the National PTA convention in June. To submit a student’s suggestions for a Reflections Program theme, complete the entry form and send it to California State PTA by November 1.
For the Student Theme Search Entry Form and to learn more, click here.
- Wednesday, March 29
- Thursday, March 30
- Friday, March 31
- Monday, April 3
- Tuesday, April 4
- Wednesday, April 5
- Thursday, April 6
- Friday, April 7