Special Education Community
Advisory Committee (CAC)
The Special Education Community Advisory Committee (CAC) is a collaborative partnership comprised of parents of children with special needs, parents of general education students,
educators, and community agencies working together to support activities on behalf of students with special needs.
- Provide special education
information to families
- Participate in statewide events such as Legislation Day
- Participate in workshops related to special needs
- Attend quarterly meetings open to the public
- Act as resource person to the community
- Function as liaisons between agencies and families
- Develop parent handbook
- Provide input to the Special Education Local Plan
CAC is currently looking for a Canyon View CAC PTA Liaison Volunteer; Contact email@example.com if interested.